AD SPECS & PAYMENT TERMS
With more than 480,000 readers per issue, Arabella provides a totally unique, one-of-a-kind positioning vehicle unmatched by any other specialty publication.
To learn more about available programs, pricing and special membership and community programs,
please CONTACT US
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please provide digital files on CD or DVD plus a high resolution "contract quality" proof.
- Please provide digital files on CD or DVD plus a high resolution 'contract quality' proof.
- Ads must be created at 300 DPI, with colours in CMYK. Do not use RGB art.
- Text type should be a minimum of 8 point. Reverse type less than 12 point is not suitable.
- All ads with bleed must have 1/8" bleed on all sides.
- ARABELLA is printed by high-speed web offset at a resolution of 300 dpi/150lpi and perfect bound.
- PDF/X1a is preferred for all ads. Postscript files must meet file specifications.
- ARABELLA accepts no responsibility for reproduction of content or ad material that is not provided in the form requested.
- All rates quoted in writing or discussions are for Camera Ready Art
- A minimum of 50% payment upon ad placement with balance due on or before material closing.
- All accounts are invoiced and purchase orders can be issued for the yearly account.
- Payment in full must be received by company cheque or PayPal prior to material closing.
- Guaranteed positioning: 15% extra. Only payment in full at time of ad booking will ensure customer requested ad placement.
- Select insertions in the middle of the magazine - rates available upon request.
- No cancellation will be accepted after the current issue's space-closing date.
- All charges are subject to HST.
To make payment other than with Paypal please
Share Your Love of Art!
Share Your Love of Canada!